KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28.85 acres plus there are 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the 80 acres are surrounded by state land. The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities
Lonesome Pine Development
Concordia Parish Hunting Land For Sale at Auction.
This 1,081+/- acre premier hunting tract in Concordia Parish near Ferriday, LA will be sold at public auction on August 20, 2016 at 10am CST onsite. The property is located at 2000 Jack Cranfield Rd, Clayton, LA.
This property is a 20 year old high fence known for exceptional white tailing hunting, native Louisiana whitetail reaching the 200 inch class. This property has the following amenities:
10 acre bass lake with 6” water well / submersible pump.
3,600 sq.ft. heated main lodge
50×80 metal shop
6 out buildings including guest quarters 6 bed / 2 bath commercial outside cooker, cooler, skinning shed.
40+/- acre clover food plots
30+/- deer stands
12 1-ton gravity feeders
5.5 miles of high fence
140 acre agricultural income potential from alfalfa field production
10” deep well in ag field
8000 series valley center pivot system in ag field
5+ miles of gravel hard surface internal roads.
Annual agricultural income / hunting income potential.
This place has great deer, turkey, duck hunting, and fishing. The “World of Hunting” T.V. show was filmed here for years. The 140 acre alfalfa field provides around 140,000 a year in annual income to the producer. Closest airports, Summerell Airport (ILS8), between Clayton and Ferriday. Unicom 122.8 2500’ asphalt. 3700’ asphalt, fuel 100LL. Instrument procedures available. All within 9 miles of the property.
Viewing day for the property will be Sat. Aug. 6th 8am-12pm. For more information contact Chris Lemoine or Barbara Bonnette at 318-359-2394 or 318-443-6614. Don’t miss this opportunity! LA#1765 & LA#818